15-399 Constructive Logic
- There are a total of 10 homework assignments, worth 100 points each.
- Some assignments may offer additional problems for extra credit,
which is recorded separately.
- Extra credit will be considered when
determining midterm and final grades for borderline cases.
- Assignments generally are given out Thursday in lecture and are due the
- Homeworks may require use of the course software, or simply a write-up
with pencil and paper.
- Machine-checked assignment must be submitted via the course software before
the start of lecture on the due date.
- Written homeworks are to be handed in at the beginning of lecture
on the due date.
- We will try our best to return graded homework during the lecture following
the due date.