Dean Benjamin <firstname.lastname@example.org> releases version 2,
with the help of Martin Hunt, Chris Owen, Dave Bird, David R. Tucker,
Martin Thomas, Ron Newman, and John Ritson.
The HTML was cleaned up, and vetted by the weblint program.
Navigation buttons were added at the top and bottom of every page. In
all important respects, the style and framework established in version 1
We carefully proofread the text against the First American Edition,
which was published in the U.S. by Holt. Discrepancies with version 1
were verified by Martin Hunt against the Canadian edition. By
spot-checking several points where the U.S. and Canadian editions differ
in minor detail, we determined that the Canadian and U.K. editions seem
to be identical -- but since none of us had both editions at hand, we
never compared them fully.
- Four "index" pages:
Subject index (from the book),
Timeline by Dave Bird, and
- Bibliography (from the book).
- Side-by-side comparison of passages where
the U.S. and U.K. editions differ.
- A gzipped plaintext version of the
book, faithful to the U.K. edition.
- Court opinions from the cases in the
Canada, and the
plus analyses by
David R. Tucker and
- Four more book reviews, by
- An Errata page, which lists the
intentional changes to the text.
- An Outline of the website, to complement
the table of contents and facilitate downloading.
- An image of the cover art on the book's