Announcements will be posted here.
- 5/01: Projects due 05/14
Project writeups are due 05/14 to make sure we have a few days to grade them before CSD black friday. Please disregard the earlier due date of 05/09.
- 4/16: Tools homework 2 update
If you haven't done part of of hw2 yet, we suggest pinging the host eep.lcs.mit.edu instead of www.cs.cmu.edu. www.cs seems to have a per-host IP ID counter, so it worked in the tests we ran from a single machine, but doesn't work when pinging from two hosts.
- 4/9: Tools homework 2 online
The second tools homework is now online. Note that scriptroute does not want to compile on andrew linux machines. Use either your own or a CS linux machine if you have problems.
- 4/1: Syllabus updated
The rest of the semester is filled in.
- 3/19: midterm and ps2 solutions
Midterm and problem set 2 solutions have been posted. (If you have not already, you can pick up your HWs and midterms from Jeff.)
- 3/18: scheduling project meetings
Please contact Barbara Gardillo, the course secretary, with the times your group can meet next Wednesday (bag AT cs DOT cmu DOT edu).
- 2/26: syllabus updated
The mobility lecture was moved to after spring break and the Best of Broadcast lecture inserted.
- 2/21: ps1 solutions annoted with points
Also, Q7 and Q9 had typos. Fixed now.
- 2/15: Bug fixed in ps1 solutions
The solution for TCP Tahoe was buggy. It's fixed.
- 2/14: Problem Set 2 is available
Check the assignments link.
- 2/14: ns Tutorial Recitation
Jeff will hold a short tutorial on ns this Friday at 3:00-4:30PM in WeH 5409.
- 2/13: Link for CSZ'92 fixed
The CSZ'92 postscript was buggy. The link now points to a verified good PDF.
- 2/7: Project proposals due 2/14.
The project proposals are due a week from today.
- 2/2: RED paper link updated
The paper link for RED has been updated. The postscript was buggy; the newly linked PDF is happy.
- 2/1: Office hour time selection on discussion site
Now that the class membership is a bit more stable, there's a post on the discussion site where people should express their preferences for office hour slots, if you have any. We'll have the actual hours established by Monday.
- 1/30: Problem set 1 small change
In section E, please draw the THREE RTTs following the loss, not just one. The problem set has been updated.
- 1/29: Problem set 1 available
The first theory problem set is now online.
- 1/28: Reading for Monday: Just a subset of GR
For Monday, you do NOT need to read all of GR yet. We\'ll be returning to this paper a bit later. For monday, please read the intro, section 2, skim over 6, and read the conclusion.
- 1/26: Announcements RSS feed now available
You can now subscribe to the 15-744 announcements as an RSS feed.
- 1/22: Fundamentals Review Recitation
The recitation for reviewing network fundamentals will be this Friday, 1/26 from 3-4:30PM in room WeH 4615A. The slides are available here, and more can be found on last fall's 15-441 page.
Last updated: Tue May 01 16:57:02 -0400 2007