Announcements will be posted here and to the bulletin boards.
- 05/05: extra office hours
Peter Steenkiste will have extra office hours for the final in Wean Hall 8202 Monday 5/5 4-5 and Tuesday 5/6 1-4
- 05/01: Phone found
We found a phone in the classroom after today's lecture. If it is yours, you can pick it up in Wean Hall 8202 (if you can describe it).
- 04/29: Sample final exam posted
A sample exam has been posted to the exams page.
- 04/22: Notify course staff of exam conflicts
Please notify the course staff ASAP if you have a conflict with the final exam so that we can find a make-up date and time.
- 04/15: Project 3 Checkpoint 3 Extension
The deadline for checkpoint 3 has been pushed back to Monday April 21st at 11:59 am (not pm). This will not change future deadlines. Watch the assignments page for the checkpoint 3 files to come out later tonight, or tomorrow morning.
- 04/08: Project 3 Checkpoint 2 available
You can download the checkpoint 2 files for project 3 on the assignments page. This checkpoint will not be graded, but has been released so your group can make sure you are on track.
- 04/01: Project 3 Checkpoint 1 available
You can download the checkpoint 1 files for project 3 on the assignments page. The due date is 11:59pm Thursday April 3rd.
- 03/31: No dga/prs office hours this week
Peter Steenkiste will be traveling on Thursday 4/3 and 4/10 and so will not have 11-noon office hours. David Andersen will not be holding office on hours on Tuesday 4/1. If you wish to meet with the professors this week, please mail dga to make an appointment for some other time.
- 03/29: Average grades for past assignments available on Assignments page
Average grades for past assignments, includng the midterm are now available on Assignments web page
- 03/05: Graded homework 2 available
Your graded homework 2 can be picked up from the course secretary (Wean Hall 8215) during regular business hours
- 03/04: Sample midterm from 2006 now online
The sample midterm has been posted.
- 2/14: IRC RFC updated
NO modifications will be checked in this semester, e.g. we only test private messages to a channel from users on that channel.
- 02/02: Homework 1 Due Date updated
The old hw1.pdf says Homework 1 is due 02/05, but it is due 02/07. The pdf should be updated shortly.
- 01/30: Checkpoint 2 script is out
Checkpoint 2 is due 2/1 (Friday).
- 01/24: What you need to do in checkpoint 1.
Check in a Makefile and your source code to YOUR_REPOSITORY/tags/checkpoint1/, which can build an executable named sircd. You do not need to implement any server function to pass checkpoint 1.
- 01/23: Checkpoint 1 script is out
Checkpoint 1 is due 01/25 (Friday).
- 01/19: Project 1 is out
Note checkpoint due date. Late policy does not apply to checkpoint.
- 01/15: No recitations 1/16
Remember, there are no recitations on Wednesday the 16th. Recitations start the following week.
Last updated: Mon May 05 15:16:23 EDT 2008