Language Techologies Insititute
School of Computer Science
Carnegie Mellon University
Email: CX at CS dot CMU dot EDU
Office: Gates Hillman Complex 5516
- I am a first year graduate student of Language Techologies Insititute at Carnegie Mellon University. My Adviser is Jamie Callan.
- Back to China, I got my M.S degree at Institute Of Software, Chinese Academy Of Science, 2012, and my B.E degree at Wuhan University 2009.
- I have also experienced some long term internships in Microsoft Research Asia, 2010-2012, and Baidu, 2008-2009.
- My Research interest includes Information Retrieval, Internet Advertising, Data Mining and Machine Learning.
- I am particularly interested in topics that try to understand user from large scale data, and applications that help user with statistic machine learning techniques.