Selected text/narrative-based games:
- Quiescent Theater, an
experiment in procedurally generating Twine games from the output of
linear logic programs.
- Origins, a parallel tale of two people
traversing Pittsburgh. Collaboration with Vincent Zeng submitted to IFComp (September 2014)
training run: narrative game ~*with 2d graphix*~ about running and dating. Link goes to
download for Mac/Linux/Windows. Made in LOVE2D. (2014)
SIMULATOR ~~ cutting edge crappy-apartment shower realism ~~
an interactive audio fiction (2013)
- STYM, an interactive meditation on walking
through Pittsburgh captured in
short, topographically-contiguous video clips.
- The Devil of the Excluded Middle, an
interactive adaptation of a very short story about a proof in classical
- twineplat, a proof-of-concept
platformer in Twine
- Debate Team, a 2-player game for
simulating realistic, rational political discourse (co-made with Rob Simmons).
- V I L L A I N Y, my first Twine game, a Ludum
Source available upon request.