New additions to the Computer Vision Homepage (Fall, 2001)
See what was added in the past:
- Group: Utrecht U - Image Science Institute - Focus is on medical imaging
- Source_code: Intel Image Processing Library - Optimized assembly MMX code for image processing, pattern recognition, signal processing, and matrix manipulation (no source - but still free)
- Source_code: Intel Open Source Computer Vision Library - Computer vision routines, applications and tutorials. Open Source, FREE for academic AND commercial use. Assembly language optimized on Intel's processor line. Areas covered are Geometric Methods, Recognition, Image Pyramids Camera Calibration, Tracking, and Fitting.
- Group: Vision Systems Laboratory, RINCE/DCU: Centre for Applied Imaging and Vision Systems Research - group
- Group: INRIA - Perception and Integration for Smart Spaces
- Group: Katholieke U Leuven VISICS
- Group: Swiss Federal Institue of Technology Computer Graphics Lab
- Test_image: Brown University Stimuli - A variety of datasets including geons, objects, and "greebles". Good for testing recognition algorithms.
- Info: Pilot European Image Processing Archive (PEIPA)
- Info: efg's Color Reference Library - Collection of links about Color Science and other Color Information
- Info: efg's Image Processing Reference Library - Very nice collection of image processing links and more. catgories include: General, Databases, Algorithms, Medical, Software Packages, Image Registration, Math Tech, Resources.
- Conference: International Conference on Vision Interface - Vision Interface is a single track conference consisting of high quality, previously unpublished papers. Contributions are sought on any aspect of computer vision, image processing or pattern recognition. The proceedings will also be made available on-line at the VI website.
- Conference: Image and Vision Computing New Zealand - New Zealand's premier conference in image and vision computing. Held annually, it attracts papers locally and worldwide from all areas of image processing, computer vision and computer graphics.
- Hardware: FDS Research - Developer of real-time machine vision systems
- Group: U Jaume I - Computer Vision Group - Research on several areas of image analysis and pattern recognition.
- Group: U Aberdeen - Parallel and Image Processing Research Group
- Group: U Nottingham - Image Processing and Interpretation Research Group - The Image Processing & Interpretation (IPI) Research Group addresses basic issues in image processing and analysis, machine vision and artificial intelligence. The group combines theoretical and applied research, working within forcing domains provided by real problems and applications.
- Group: York U - Center For Vision Research - carries out research into sensory and motor processes, perception, and computer vision.
- Group: Indian Institute of Science - Computer Vision Lab
- Group: U Messina - Vision Lab - Still image segmentation and real-time image analysis
- Hardware: DALSA - Digital Imaging Solutions for Vision for Machines, Life Sciences, Vision Systems and Digital Cinema
- Source_code: VASARI Image Processing Software - An optimised library in C/C++ running on Unix. Its strengths are handling high-resolution images and colour spaces. Automatically parallel on SMP systems.
- Group: - Projects include video OCR, handwriting recognition, face analysis
- Hardware: SentechAmerica Inc. - A Japanese OEM CCD video camera manufactuer for industrial & medical applications.
- Group: U Nevada - Computer Vision Laboratory
- Source_code: Verifinger - Fingerprint processing and recognition - SDK for fingerprint processing and recognition
- Hardware: Tyzx, Inc. - Tyzx's 3DAWARE system provides real-time 3-dimensional acquisition and tracking of objects. Tyzx's DeepSea hardware engine and SEER software make stereo vision, fast, robust and affordable for industrial and consumer markets.
- Hardware: Keyence Corporation Machine Vision Systems - Manufacturer of factory automation camera machine vision systems for non-contact inspection and measurement.
- Hardware: SVResearch Machine Vision - High performance vision systems. Configurable software, extensive tool libraries, complete ready-to-install package. FDA compliant, validable vision systems.
Computer Vision Homepage
(last updated Tue Jan 15 19:09 EST 2002)
Please submit new links using our
or send email to