New additions to the Computer Vision Homepage (Spring, 2000)
See what was added in the past:
- Source_code: The Delft Scientific Image Processing Library - DIPlib is a scientific image processing library written in C. It contains a large number of functions for processing and analysing multi dimensional image data.
- Group: Ohio State U - Signal Analysis and Machine Perception Laboratory - Perceptual organization, 3D vision, stereo.
- Test_image: OSU/SAMPL Database: Range Images, 3D Models, Stills, Motion Sequences - Over 1000 range images, 3D object models, still images and motion sequences
- Source_code: IEEE-1394 Digital Camera Windows Driver - Windows device driver and C/C++ software library for IEEE-1394 digital cameras.
- Group: ETH Zurich - Perceptual Computing and Computer Vision Group
- Conference: IEEE Workshop on Computer Vision beyond the Visible Spectrum: Methods and Applications - In conjunction with CVPR 2000. Areas include object recognition, detection, tracking, Scene Understanding, segmentation, motion, registration, fusion, military applications ,commercial applications, and comparative evaluation
- Conference: Applied Imagery Pattern Recognition workshop - Imagery in the New Millennium
- Conference: Fifth Asian Conference on Computer Vision
- Source_code: RobotVisionCAD - RobotVisionCAD(RvCAD) is an Image Processing Environment for developing imaging applications and for research and development of new image system.
- Source_code: LEADTOOLS Imaging Development Toolkit - commercial toolkit that supports loading, saving, converting, and processing of color, greyscale, and document images - Windows-based
- Source_code: MegaWave - Wavelet, Snake and Segmentation source code.
- Test_image: Machine Vision - Images from the textbook by Jain, Kasturi, Schunck (20+ images)
- Related: National Science Foundation
- Publication: CVonline - The Evolving, Distributed, Non-Proprietary, On-Line Compendium of Computer Vision. An impressive collection of hypertext summaries on the central topics in computer vision (you are invited to contribute)
- Hardware: DVT Corp. - Smart Image Sensors - Low cost, high performance machine vision systems.
Computer Vision Homepage
(last updated Mon May 5 22:07 EDT 2001)
Please submit new links using our
or send email to