Call for Papers
PROCAMS 2010 invites high quality and novel technical papers in all
related areas including (but not limited to):
- Computational illumination and imaging
- Automatic detection of projector, camera and surface characteristics
- Multi-view geometry applied to projectors and cameras
- Geometric and photometric calibration
- Radiometric compensation
- Novel user-interfaces
- People sensing
- Environment modeling
- Immersive and interactive displays
- Application experiences
- Architecture of projector-camera systems
- Computer vision in the presence of projected information
- Steerable projectors
- Virtual keyboards
- Novel applications
- Projector-camera-based art
- Historical or cultural exploration/preservation
- Projector-camera supported computational photography
Submissions can be up to 8 pages in length
prepared in the CVPR format.
The submission and review process is double blind.
Include supplemental pictures and/or video if appropriate and possible. Videos should be in a common format, e.g., MPEG-1, MPEG-4, XviD, or DivX.
Paper submission deadline: March 30, 2010 (23:30 EST)
Paper Review starts: March 31, 2010
Paper Reviews due: April 23, 2010
Paper Acceptance notification: April 26, 2010
Final Manuscripts: April 30, 2010
Workshop Date: June 18, 2010
Please use the IEEE copyright form. Authors of accepted papers must mail the completed copyright from to IEEE (address included in the form).
Note: We will ask authors to explicitly commit to personally attend the workshop to present accepted papers, or to arrange for a suitable replacement presenter.