CMU Artificial Intelligence Repository
AI Search: AI C++ Search Class Library
The search class library is meant to be used as a tool for developing
problem solving software. The library offers the programmer a set of
search algorithms that may be used to solve all kind of different
The following search algorithms have been implemented:
- depth-first tree and graph search.
- breadth-first tree and graph search.
- uniform-cost tree and graph search.
- best-first search.
- bidirectional depth-first tree and graph search.
- bidirectional breadth-first tree and graph search.
- AND/OR depth tree search.
- AND/OR breadth tree search.
as the files aisearch.zip and aisearch.tar.Z
CD-ROM: Prime Time Freeware for AI, Issue 1-1
Author(s): Peter Bouthoorn
ICCE, University of Groningen, The Netherlands.
AND/OR Tree Search, Authors!Bouthoorn, Best-First Search,
Bidirectional Search, Breadth-First Search, C++!Code,
Depth-First Search, Search
Last Web update on Mon Feb 13 10:28:11 1995