CMU Artificial Intelligence Repository
GPEIST: GP System in Smalltalk
GPEIST provides a framework for implementing and monitoring GP
experiments. A single experiment has been provided as an example --
the Ant Trail Problem with John Muir and Santa Fe trails.
A number of browsers/inspectors are included with the system:
(1) A graphical browser that displays the fittest program to date.
(2) A report browser giving fitness, size and depth statistics.
(3) A population inspector that can load and save populations.
(4) A chart browser allowing the display of fitness, size and
(5) An animation browser (for the Ant Trail Problem).
Version: 3 (13-MAY-94)
Requires: VisualWorks (Smalltalk 80)
CD-ROM: Prime Time Freeware for AI, Issue 1-1
Author(s): Tony White
Bell Northern Research Ltd.
Computer Research Lab - Gateway
320 March Road, Suite 400
Kanata, Ontario, Canada, K2K 2E3
Tel: (613) 765-4279
Fax: (613) 763-4222
Ant Trail Problem, Authors!Muir, Authors!White, GPEIST,
Genetic Programming, Smalltalk!Code
Last Web update on Mon Feb 13 10:23:26 1995