Hand in assignments by emailing the relevant source files to Sarah.
To double check that you have handed in all the modified files, run:
cvs -n update | grep '\.\(h\|cc\)$'
from your project directory and ensure you have sent all of the listed files.
We prefer files to be individually attached so we can just do a "Save All" from the
mail client and not have to unpack things.
Please use the subject "15-494: Handin N" to ensure none are misplaced.
- Homework 1: Finish all but one of the items from lab 2
Due: Friday, Feb 2
- Homework 2: Color image segmentation
Due: Friday, Feb 2 (same as Homework 1)
- Homework 3: Complete Lab 3 exercises
Due: Friday, Feb 9
- Homework 4: Parsing the Tic-Tac-Toe Board
Due: Monday, Feb 19
- Homework 5: Rock-Paper-Scissors Referee
Due: Monday, Feb 26
- Homework 6: Complete Lab 7 exercises
Due: Monday, Mar 12
- Homework 7: Complete Lab 8 exercises
Due: Friday, Mar 30
You can ssh into the machines in the REL using the following command:
ssh -X hostname -l userid@ANDREW.CMU.EDU
And here is a list of the lab machines:
- barada.rel.ri.cmu.edu (2.4GHz P4, 1GB RAM)
- steamroller.rel.ri.cmu.edu (2GHz Athlon XP, 1GB RAM)
- forklift.rel.ri.cmu.edu (900 MHz PIII, 1GB RAM)
- facloan7.fac.cs.cmu.edu (2GHz P4, 1GB RAM)
- facloan11.fac.cs.cmu.edu (1.8GHz P4, 1GB RAM)
- backhoe.rel.ri.cmu.edu (1GHz P3, 512MB RAM)
- nikto.rel.ri.cmu.edu (700MHz P3, 640MB RAM)