10-601 Machine Learning (Fall 2010)
Course Instructor: Ziv-Bar Joseph
School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University
- Class Date / Time: Monday/Wednesday 1:30-2:50pm
- Class Location: Gates Hillman Complex 4307
- Recitation Date / Time : Monday 5:00-6:20pm (for detailed dates see Schedules and Handouts)
- Recitation Location: Newell Simon Hall 1305
- Mid-Term Exam Date / Time: Wednesday, November 3, 1:30-3:30pm
- Mid-Term Exam Location: Gates Hillman Complex 4307
- Poster Session Date / Time: Wednesday, December 1, 4:00-7:00pm
- Poster Location: Newell Simon Hall Atrium
- Project Final Report Deadline: Tuesday, December 7 (email your report to yx1 at cs.cmu.edu)
- Class Mailing List: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class Announcement @ Twitter : ML10601
- Homework (40%, 5 assignments, 8% each)
- Project (30%)
- Midterm (25%)
- Class participation (5%)
- Ziv-Bar Joseph (email: zivbj at cs.cmu.edu), Gates Hillman Complex 8006, Office Hours: Monday 3:00-4:00pm.
- Administrative Assistant:
- Michelle Martin (email: michelle324 at cs.cmu.edu), Gates Hillman Complex 8001.
- Teaching Assistants:
- Anthony Gitter (email: agitter at cs.cmu.edu), Gates Hillman Complex 9221, Office Hours: Tuesday 2:00-3:00pm.
- Hai-Son Le (email: hple at cs.cmu.edu), Gates Hillman Complex 8227, Office Hours: Monday 12:30-1:30pm.
- Yang Xu (email: yx1 at cs.cmu.edu), Gates Hillman Complex 8010, Office Hours: Monday 4:00-5:00pm.
Note to people outside CMU
Please feel free to reuse any of these course
materials that you find of use in your own courses. We ask that
you retain any copyright notices, and include written notice indicating
the source of any materials you use.
Website maintained by Yang Xu.