Dr. Shui-Yin Lo of ATG:
According to the ATG web site:
PhD in Physics from University of Chicago, 1966.
Senior Lecturer, University of Melbourne (Australia) circa 1985.
Moved to southern California in 1987.
Joined ATG in 1993.
Visiting associate, Caltech, 1997.
Patents Held by Dr. Lo:
None of these patents have anything to do with IE crystals. Several
relate to the BASER.
Forming charges in a fluid and generation of a charged beam.
Forming charges in liquid and generation of charged clusters.
Method and apparatus for cooling electrons, ions or plasma.
Electrically conductive solution comprised of charged boson ions.
Method and apparatus for forming coherent clusters.
Accelerator for coherent bosons.
Method and apparatus for generating coherent bosons.
Publications (1984 onward)
Back to American Technologies Group. ATG was
a publicly-traded company that marketed products based on fraudulent
scientific claims about "IE crystals", which were supposedly
discovered by Dr. Lo.
- Lo, S.-Y., and Bonavida, B. (eds.) (1998) Proceedings of the
First International Symposium on Physical, Chemical and Biological
Properties of Stable Water (IE) Clusters. Singapore:
World Scientific Publishing.
Scientific is also the publisher of Modern Physics Letters, the only
journal so far to have published anything on IE crystals.
- Lo, S.-Y., Lobo, J.D. Blumberg, S., Dibble, T.S., Zhang, X.,
Tsao, C.-C., and Okumura,
M. (1997) Generation of energetic He atom beams by a pulsed
positive corona discharge. Journal of Applied Physics,
Note: Mitchio Okumura is an
associate professor of chemical physics at Caltech.
- Lo, S.-Y. (1996) Anomalous State of Ice.
Modern Physics Letters B, 10(19):909-919.
- Lo, S.-Y., Lo. A., Chong, L.W., Tianzhang, L., Hua, L.H., and
Geng, X. (1996) Physical Properties of
Water with IE Structures. Modern Physics Letters B,
- Lo, S.-Y. (1996) Highly charged superfluid helium cluster beam.
International Journal of Modern Physics B,
- Lo, S.-Y., Ruan, T.-N., and Li, Y.-G. (1992) Instantaneous
production of coherent deuterons. Communications in Theoretical
- Lo, S.-Y. (ed.) (1987) Geometrical Pictures In Hadronic
Collisions: A Reprint Volume. Singapore: World Scientific.
- Li, Y-G., and Lo, S.-Y. (1987) Long-range correlation
single-particle spectrum and pion condensation in proton-nucleus
scattering. Nuovo Cimento A, 98A, ser.2, no.5,
- Li, Y-G., and Lo, S.-Y. (1987) Long range correlation single
particle spectrum and pion condensation in proton-nucleus collisions.
High Energy Physics and Nuclear Physics, 11(5):717-720.
- Lam, C.S. and Lo, S.Y. (1986) Mechanism for coherent production
of pions from the decay of resonances. Physical Review D,
33(5):1336, March 1, 1986.
- Li, Y-G., and Lo, S.-Y. (1984) Nucleus-nucleus elastic scattering
at ultra-high energies. Australian Journal of Physics,
- Lo, S.-Y., and Li, Y-G. (1984) A unified approach to elastic
scattering and inclusive spectrum in the geometrical picture.
Lettere al Nuovo Cimento, 39, ser.2, no.3, pp. 33-37.
- Lam, C.S. and Lo, S.Y. (1984) Mechanism for charge bunching of
bosons in high-energy collisions. Physical Review Letters,
52(14):1184. April 2, 1984,
Last modified: Tue Dec 25 22:38:05 EST 2007