15-486/782: Artificial Neural Networks
- Instructor: Dave Touretzky
(mail to: email@example.com), Wean Hall 8128, x8-7561.
- Office hours: Tuesday 6:30 in Wean Hall 8128.
- Administrative assistant: Jennifer Landefeld
(mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org), Wean Hall 8120, x8-4740.
- Class location: Newell Simon 3002 (but first two weeks are in Wean Hall 4623)
- Time: Mon/Wed 3:00 - 4:20
- Starts: Monday, August 28, 2006
- Credit: 12 units (CMU), 4 credits (Pitt), 1 core unit (CS), "advanced AI" (Robotics)
- Grading: for 15-496, homeworks, midterm, and final exams count 33% each.
15-782 requires a project; homeworks, midterm, final, and project count 25% each.
- Class web page: http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/academic/class/15782-f06
Textbook: Introduction to the Theory of Neural Computation by Hertz,
Krogh, and Palmer. Addison-Wesley, 1991.
Link to Amazon.com