GEMS-1-17-12 is ready. The password
- Added R6 unit support. Required Windows CE Services.
To install Windows CE Services use WinCE Services InstallPack.
- More work on StandardImport to make it more robust and
to handle large RTF data files.
- Add comments and private build fields to about
- Fixed bug in ExportContext that did not export the
write-in candidate exportId
- Some work to improve performance in
- Add support for 1.96 addition of blank cards field to
- Fixed minor bug when print audit ballot
- Send a file to the Recycle Bin when delete a
- Modified download to include EndorseWidth and
- Overwrite times counted of the Race with the times
counted of the Cards in the Manual Entry.
- Correctly set the party and candidate
- Added downloading of HEADER type candidates to the
- Get/set all times locally, instead of relative to time
- Fix download to be able to download multile write-ins
to BallotStation version 3.x.x
- Fix bug in in shutting down Download Version 2 console
when exitting the app.
- Fix bug in :GenerateBallot that did not generate
separate ballots for shadowed races
- Add uploading of Ballot stats over, under, blank, and
- Fix problem when load database fails if DateTime
fields initialized with the NULL value.
- Fixed bug in the Race Editor when RTFEditor did not
clear the text after a registered write-in is
- Fixed problem in race editor where no candidate "selected" cause an
internal error when the edit rtf button is used.