RE: RED Mark

Something you can see is better than what is there now.  RCR it is.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-support@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-support@dieboldes.com]On
Behalf Of Ken Clark
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 5:43 PM
To: support@dieboldes.com
Subject: RE: RED Mark

Deja-vu:  I swear someone else brought this up recently, though I can't find
the
support post.  It's not just the contrast either.  It's hell on a protean
colorblind
person.

TXText won't help you here.  Go ahead and post the RCR.  I'll say up front
that there
is no way this should be a flag though.  If white is better, we'll make it
white.