From: Green, Pat
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 10:40 AM
Subject: RE: system setup - time

FYI.  It actual works as Microsoft intended.  It just doesn't work the way we (or anyone else for that matter) would want it to.  The check box changes the time by one hour, but it does not happen automatically like it does in the PC version of Windows.  Same result from Tari's point of view, but it isn't a matter of buggy software.  If the newer versions of CE handle it correctly, great.  If not, we will add our own software to implement it.  That's what "not-a-bug 2205" is all about.   ...Pat