RE: Bugzilla - Can't find earlier submission - Can anyone else?

One other quick tip.  You mentioned you mentioned you did your query using your email address as reporter.  That will work, but you have to make sure you are using the email address that bugzilla knows.  Most DES folks have multiple email addresses, but bugzilla only knows about your @dieboldes.com address.  Your bugzilla email address is always shown at the bottom right of each page.

From: owner-support@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-support@dieboldes.com] On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent:
Thursday, December 19, 2002 4:56 PM
To: support@dieboldes.com
Subject: Bugzilla - Can't find earlier submission - Can anyone else?

Within the past month, I turned in an RCR (it turns out it was 2343)

requesting that there be a "polling place" or "vote center" import.  I've

tried all sorts of queries and it never comes up, so I went thru my email

logs to find it.  I would have thought if I'd queried the GEMS

product/enhancements with my email as reporter it would have come up.  I

also tried key words in Summary like Polling Place and IMPORT.

Anyone give me a clue what I'm doing wrong or how you'd query it?