From: owner-support@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-support@dieboldes.com]
On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent: 12.11.2002 07:55
To: support@dieboldes.com
Subject: Joyce Morris Emails

I seem to get a never ending string of unintelligible emails from Joyce
Morris about logging into a system I don't know anything about.  Is
there someone in the company who is in charge of our integration with
Diebold that understands what computer system she is talking about and
whether sales can be ignoring all this or are we supposed to get signed
in somehow and for what purpose?

Thanks.