RE: Where can I find the latest ballot specifications?

Tracy Treat has the Rev D Global Ballot Spec which should be posted on the staff website.  Tracy and I are working on a DES Ballot Spec but it won't be released until after the elections.  (No major changes to it, just a facelift and a reference to GEMS.)

Ian
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-support@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-support@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Guy Lancaster
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 11:58 AM
To: support@dieboldes.com
Subject: Where can I find the latest ballot specifications?

  I’d like to send a copy of the ballot specifications document down to Scan Optics to help them identify an interruption in the paper feed path.  Where can I find it?  I thought that I might find it with the AVOS documentation on the Staff site but no.  Can we put it up there?

  Thanks.

           Guy

--

Guy Lancaster (https://guylancaster.com)