----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 5:34
Subject: Central Count 2.0.10
Central Count 2.0.10 is
128K A: Checksum
64K B: Checksum
- Added timeout during a TCP/IP
transfer to prevent lockup.
- Added option to reconnect on PPP
when batch not open and timeout occurs.
Ballot Feeder does not stop when "Stop on write-ins" flag is
Central Count displays "Wrong Message ID" message and fails to process
RAS fails when connecting from a Central Count AVOS unit to Windows
Central Count cannot connect to server on GEMS through PPP using a Windows
Central Count sometimes does not increment the counter when accepting an
Central Count requires YES confirmation to refeed returned ballot when no
feeder is present.
- Removed additional multiple exit
points throughout code.
- Fixed “Press NO to abort”
feature during TCP/IP transfers.
- Fixed Host IP input value range
- Adjusted Error Message handling
and included clearer error messages.