RE: More San Diego Demonstration Requirements

Thanks Jeff, I'll get back to you on this.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of
Jeff Hintz
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 8:05 PM
To: support@dieboldes.com
Subject: RE: More San Diego Demonstration Requirements

What size ballots are you planning on printing???  The QMS printer that I
have in the Omaha office can do both 11" and 14" using the paper trays.  I
also have a HP 9000 printer in the Omaha office that can do 11", 14", and
18" ballots, however, just like the old HP5si printers, you need to print
from the manual tray, and need to fake the printer in thinking that you have
a bigger piece of paper.  Also, any ballot on demand printer that we find,
will never hold registration perfectly, causing errors in scanning, and
ballots needing to be reprinted in order to scan.

Jeff