RE: old databases

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com] On Behalf Of Rodney D Turner
Sent:
Friday, August 16, 2002 7:04 AM
To:
support@gesn.com
Subject: old databases

I was referring to the old databases that you could not upgrade, like the ones prior to 1-11. I have tried and not succeeded.

I can’t find said reference in your email, but this is true, GEMS life begins at 1.11 for all intents and purposes.  If anyone knows of any accounts running earlier GEMS, I would be interested to know.  All other GEMS databases should upgrade without incident however.  If they do not, it is a bug, and should be reported to bugzilla.

Ken