Re: Can GEMS 1.17.22 run on Win2000 with one AVOS?

You are talking apples and oranges now - I can and do download to TS from my laptop - I thought we we talking Central Count
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2002 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: Can GEMS 1.17.22 run on Win2000 with one AVOS?

We had a test Windows 2000 workstation set up on a separate little network, and had an AVTS unit attached and were not able to download election media PCMCIA cards.  Have not experimented with the AVOS, but will probably just go ahead and set up NT since if 2000 doesn't work we would have to reset to NT anyway.