From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Robert Chen
Sent: July 1, 2002 23:30
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: RE: ftp site inaccessible to customers

Josh has been working hard on this problem and he's testing the ability for people to access the site using both http and ftp protocols.

Tari,

Please ask your customer to try accessing the ftp site using the following link:  https://ftp.gesn.com
I've tried it last week and had no problems but please ask your customer to test it.  Ken had made the point that some firewalls preclude the ftp protocol so he had asked Josh to get http up and running.

Thanks Josh,

rob chen