From: owner-rcr@gesn.com [mailto:owner-rcr@gesn.com] On Behalf Of Steve
Knecht
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2002 1:38 PM
To: RCR@gesn.com
Subject: Gems Audit Trail - GEMS 1.18.10

I am reviewing an Alameda GEMS audit trail for our CAL SOS AVOS
procedures
and notice that we use the terminology in the audit trail "download"
when we
create a card.  Rather than using "upload" in the log to designate the
uploading of data, we use the terms:
"Poster Completed" and "Poster Completed Clear".

This confuses me somewhat.  If this is related to "uploads" could we be
consistent in our usage, so that "upload and download" are used rather
than
"poster".

Thanks.