Re: Ballot Station 4-3-9 inserting Supervisor card when voting without voter card

My only concern is consistency.  Otherwise, I am also ambivalent.

Nel
----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Clark
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2002 10:43 AM
Subject: RE: Ballot Station 4-3-9 inserting Supervisor card when voting without voter card

Probably not, it should just ignore the card I would think.  But either behavior seems reasonable enough, no?

4-3-9 inserting Supervisor card when voting without voter card

A ballot is voted without voter card in Pre-Election Testing Mode.  Should it be possible to interrupt voting by inserting a Supervisor Card?

Nel