From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Tari Runyan
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 12:49 PM
To: Support
Subject: testing BSCE4.3...

We have a primary election on August 13, 2002
I spent 2 days in E l Paso changing software on 80 TS units .

Would it be possible for Someone up there to test the hellout of the 4.3.9 before I call El Paso and tell them to upgrade the 80 units again??
If no one is available - I will do it - but the bugs need to be gotten now and fixed and a stable version decided -
Before we get to the EV opening on Aug 3