From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 9:47 AM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: Re: VIBS Voter Card Encoding Problem?

Whoa!  It is one thing to record races and candidates, a WHOLE other thing to record all precinct numbers (thousands) and get all the numbers right.  I would NOT want this as standard anyway.  If it is an option for smaller counties, that would be fine, but I can't imagine this being too useful to voters, and it would be administratively pretty burdonsome for larger counties, unless it was a "one time" recording thing that could be stored on the system and pulled as needed by GEMS.