From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com] On Behalf Of Mark S Earley
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 5:25 PM
To: Support
Subject: VIBS Voter Card Encoding Problem?

During GA Training today, created a VIBS Voter Card by using the * method on the Encoder. Inserted into machine in Election Mode and heard audio ballot but screen was not hidden. Did not have a keyboard or headphone attached – none available.

Is this the expected behavior? Did I leave out a step to make the screen go blank while voting the audio ballot? Possibly programmed Encoder improperly?

Mark Earley

850 422-2100 - office/fax

850 322-3226 - cell