Tulare R4 Upgrade

On Tari's behalf:

We will be upgrading tulare co's R4 units to the latest ballot station for early voting.  (Yes, we already tried to get them to upgrade to R6s).

The items we know we need so far are:
1.18.10 GEMS
1.18.10 TSText
BS_NT 4.3.8
fmod.dll in System32 directory
VCProgrammer.exe

They have two Axion 152 card reader units.   They will setup at a remote site with a modem link to their DFM system, running VCProgrammer.

Questions:
1. Is there a new driver we need to run the Axion readers?
2. What other software or drivers will we need to upgrade?

They do not have keypads for vibs that I am aware of, nor do they plan on using vibs.

Thanks,
Tari/Steve