From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of
Ian S. Piper
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 6:49 AM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: RE: TSText-1-18-10

Don, you've missed Steve's point.  He's asking who is the point person in
Diebold Election Systems who is responsible for receiving the requests for
audio generation and making it happen.  That point person can send it to
wherever it needs to go, but Steve is looking for a warm body in DESI that's
been assigned this task with upper management's blessing.  Someone probably
from the support department as this is a support matter.

Sincerely:

Ian S. Piper
Diebold Election Systems, Inc.
972.542.6000