Re: master voter card creation

Frank's got a Journada we can load the software on.  I'm not concerned about the specific target hardware at this point.  We've got to get people to the vision of how it works.
----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Clark
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 12:07 PM
Subject: RE: master voter card creation

We’ll make the usual sw-announce posts once it gets to that point.  Documentation will follow.  It just started creating voter cards yesterday.  I am not sure how (or if) the hardware is going to be deployed to sales and support staff.  I assume that is a question for the respective executive committee members.