Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 11:48 AM
Subject: FW: Pennsylvania Certification

Barry,

Here is Greg’s report on his and Mark’s great adventure in PA this week.  It looks like we made a lot of headway.  I talked to Wanda Zieglar and she seemed impressed with the functionality of the AccuVote TS and the versatility of GEMS.  Greg gave her and her staff a GEMS demo before he left.  As we are aware, there is much potential in PA, with certification being our most pressing issue.

Robert