RE: Vibs Interaction

Its in 1.18.  Check out the AVTS settings.

From: Kerry Martin [mailto:kerry@gesn.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 8:28 PM
To: ken@gesn.com
Subject: Vibs Interaction

Hey Ken,

	I have a question for you that may turn into a RCR later.  Do
you have any
tentative plans to add back into the Vibs interface the "Skip to
Previous/Next Race"?  The State of Maryland, says their blind voters
liked
this feature when we demoed for them in the earlier releases.  Also this
is
in the AccuVote-TS User's Guide Rev 3 that they have.  Let me know if
this
is in the works or not and I will get back with ya'll with a RCR if need
be.