From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Robert McDonald
Sent: February 26, 2002 5:05 PM
To: Support@Gesn.Com
Subject: Fw: printing 18 in. ballots

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 1:57 PM
Subject: printing 18 in. ballots

FYI....

I have successfully printed 18 inch ballots with the Minolta PageWorks 20 printer.  We are using the 18 inch ballots in the Primary Election in El Paso, TX.  We tally those ballots via Central Count.

I have also tested the new HP 9000 printer for use as a BOD printer.  It will print 11, 14 and 18 inch ballots.  It is faster than the old HP 5si HM and is rated higher as far as using card stock paper.  HP 9000 is rated at 58 lbs., where as the HP 5si was only rated at 28lbs.  So, we should get good use out using the HP 9000.

If anyone is trying to print 18 inch, let me know, and I will send you the settings.

Rodney Turner