Re: R6 modem testing successful

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: R6 modem testing successful

Can you answer a few question on this:
1. Can the door be locked with this device in the unit (no phone line attached).

yes

2. Does it have to be in a particular slot?

haven't tried both - only one

3. Since the phone number isn't on a PCMCIA card (I understand the Accumulation process doesn't
    write totals to any of the PCMCIA cards (I think this will have to change) then either we put
    phone numbers on all PCMCIA cards in the precinct or the pollworker must have to type in the
    phone number?

I will see if I enter it in and shutdown - if it is saved

 How does that work?

we will see and I will let you know