followup :Fw: ERROR MESSAGES IN FRESNO- 1-17-20

After speaking with Dmitry ,

I had them do a clean install from the GemsIS 1-17-17 and still got the errors -  we are not able to create a new database in 1-17-20 and generate ballots after installing and using 1-17-20 exe

We uninstalled and used the IS for 1-17-15 and got same errors -  I can only figure that the IS for 15 and 17 have problems at this point

Karen Rhea drove over yesterday and she and I installed again 1-17-17 and got same errors -  no way to generate ballots -  we uninstalled and reinstalled IS1-17-15 - still no luck

so I had her uninstall and get IS for 1-17-2 - install and upgrade to 1-17-7-5
we were able to get the database to generate ballots and print and they could work on the March election - if we loaded 1-17-20 we got same errors as above - we did get fresh 1-17-20 exe from Karens laptop and tried that with same errors

HOWEVER _  we still need to upgrade them to 1-17-20 to allow for the ballots for VG2 which 1-17-7-5 does not generate correctly.

Fresno are not happy campers and the fact that we can use their db and get ballots on my system, Karens Dmitrys and the numerous other Ca accounts makes no difference to them.  It doesn't work in Fresno (why I don't know) and therefore it is software (ours) and WE need to fix it.

I have had them replace the riched20.dll and verified that they are running SP6.  I am at the end of my knowledge of what else to do and they expect this fixed tomorrow - that is where we are at present

ANY HELP from anyone will be greatly appreciated and many thanks to Karen for going over there yesterday-

Tari