Re: gems voter reg import in 1-17-19

thanks for the info
Tari
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: gems voter reg import in 1-17-19

Tari,

    The problem is that the export does not update the default vgroup number of registrants.  It would be best if they used exportId 0 for the NP voter group. That way the system will behave as expected. I have added a note to the GEMS Import Specifications to indicate that the NP party should be ID 0.

    The easiest way to fix the current database is to manually change the NP voter totals to 0.

Tab