Re: Marin Touch Screen Ethernet

The BallotStation 4.2 release will have support for setting up the network card.

Tab
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 9:12 AM
Subject: Marin Touch Screen Ethernet

Marin is swapping their R4's and getting R6 units for Febuary.  They have an ETHERNET connection now to the R4.  I recall Jeff Hintz having problems configuring Ethernet because he couldn't get to the desktop to input an IP address.  Is this going to be a problem in Marin or have we allowed the IP setup as part of the SETUP screen now?

Steve Knecht
Diebold Election Systems
415-893-9941 office   415-893-9951 fax
415-225-6591 cell