From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Hintz
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2001 6:33 AM
To: Support Team (E-mail)
Subject: Election Retention in AVTS

How many elections can be retained in the AVTS units, before a customer needs to start removing them.  Would a 4-6 year election cycle be abel to be retained.  That would probably be between 8 and 24 elections, some small and some big.

This was a question that Johnson County, KS wanted an answer to.

Thanks,

JEFF HINTZ
Global Election Systems