RE: GEMS Help Screens

To my knowledge no logic has been implemented in the GEMS Help facility other than the basic static information display provided upon activating Help for some entity.  Implementing a more sophisticated Help facility has been on my to-do list for some time.

Nel
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2001 1:12 PM
To: Global Support
Subject: GEMS Help Screens

Nel,
I notice when I use the online search in GEMS say for "race" it lists a number of items that can be displayed containing the word "race".  However, the left hand column under "Title" of the help screen
lists "No Title" for most of the entries.  Is this how it should be, or am I doing something weird?
Steve Knecht
Global Election Systems
415-893-9941 office   415-893-9951 fax
415-225-6591 cell