Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 7:08 PM
Subject: Axion Burner with BS 4.1.1.0

Running Windows2000 on Laptop.  When it boots, it trys to start ballot station automatically.  I get an error message saying:

     "The access card reader is not available right now.  It is probabaly in use by another application.
       Press retry to try again or cancel to exit".

I press cancel, and get a ballot station error window stating:

      "The following error has been detected:  Error Initializing BallotStations
        Error opening card reader communications"

It's probably a COM port assignment, but I've forgotten how I change COM assignment with this version.
Thanks.
Steve Knecht
Global Election Systems
415-893-9941 office   415-893-9951 fax