RE: GEMS regional upload of manually entered vote center

The answer stands.  If they can't upload from the polls, then they should take the memory card to a regional center and upload from there.

Your response to this might be, but what if they can't upload from the regional center either.  The answer to this is if they can't upload from the regional center, then they aren't going to be able to upload their manually entered results from the regional center either.

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Nel Finberg
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 12:39 PM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: Re: GEMS regional upload of manually entered vote center

The intent behind the original question was as follows:  since GEMS is a single-user application, it was suggested that election results be entered manually for any vote centers that could not successfully upload, using regional clients which then send their results to the GEMS host.  So my question should be:  will this work?  Is this advisable?

Nel