From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of
Cathy Colgan
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 11:30 AM
To: Support
Subject: Nc database

I attaching a file for Harnett, NC database. 1.15.9

My system locked up a week ago.  I rebooted. I already had the cards
downloaded.  the customer decided she wanted another spare card.  today when
i went into the database, i was able to download another card, but when i
looked at the ballot style i get an INTERNAL ERROR.  She has the software so
i need to send her a disk. i don't know if the internal error will cause her
problems.

Thanks!