RE: VIBS

I know what it is, I found it after all.  I just don't know what it is good
for.  Is the idea that we put a bigkeys QWERTY keyboard in every poll so
that blind voters can enter write-ins?

Honestly I am not making this up.  What is it for?  You said Bob talked
about it at length.  What did he say (at length)?

Ken

QWERTY -- for your edification, the kind of keyboard sitting in front of you
at the moment.