Re: Documentation

Nel, Placer Co. needs to see manuals prior to signing a contract.  How do I get the manuals you listed?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 12:21 PM
Subject: Re: Documentation

If you are refering to the AccuScan Central Count System (AccuScan CCS), yes and no.  The AccuScan CCS is a product separable from GEMS, although its software component, the GEMS High Speed Central Count Client (GEMS HSCCC), is a GEMS client, operable as of the GEMS 1-18 thread, and which operates in tandem with GEMS.

Nel