RE: Lincks Name Spelling

Regarding the spelling of Tieler Lincks name. - I would think all of you all
would have gotten that right by now.  (Sorry TL - couldn't resist.)
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of
Tyler Lincks
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 5:49 PM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: RE: Unconfirmed Inventory

Larry,

I have reviewed the attached list and noted that I am listed with AV-OS S.N.
72530.  I thought I cleared this up during the last round of "Please account
for this inventory".  This is a typo.  I am in possession of AV-OS S.N.
82530.  It is under my desk.

By the way, I have worked for Global Election Systems for three years, seven
months, and 15 days.  I would like to think that by now, all of our records
would reflect and everyone on staff would know that my last name is spelled
Lincks, not Links.  Ordinarily I let it go by, but with Global becoming a
part of Diebold, I would like it if Diebold's records were accurate from the
outset.

Thank you,
Tyler Lincks