[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: Ramsey Co. GEMS Server Configuration Question
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: Ramsey Co. GEMS Server Configuration Question
- From: "Ken Clark" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 09:49:09 -0700
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <NEBBJGJMLKDDDJPJPODBGEBACFAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
you aware of any problems with downloading and uploading AVOS memory cards by
direct mode using a GEMS server that is running Windows 2000 and GEMS
No. The only
outstanding problem with W2K that I am aware of is with central count and RAS,
and that is probably a configuration thing.
not have 2000 and therefore, cannot test this configuration.
Mike or someone else in
McKinney will be happy to send you a copy I am sure.